Hikvision DS-2DE7230IW-AE PTZ Dome Cameras are embedded with 1/2.8’’ progressive scan CMOS chip, which makes DWDR and 1.3MP real-time resolution possible. With the 30X optical zoom Day/Night lens, the camera offers more details over expansive areas. Hikvision DS-2DE7230IW-AE PTZ Dome Cameras also features a wide range of Functions, including intrusion detection, line crossing detection, and audio exception, benefitting users with great improvement on security efficiency, more importantly, with key events / objects being recorded for further forensic needs.
- High performance CMOS, up to 1920 x 1080 resolution
- Support 960p@60fps, 720p@60fps
- ±0.1° Preset Accuracy
- ONVIF(Open Network Video Interface Forum), CGI(Common Gateway Interface), PSIA(Physical Security Interoperability Alliance), to ensure greater interoperability between different platforms and compatibility
- 3D intelligent positioning Function
- 3D DNR
- IP66 standard
- 2 alarm inputs and 1 alarm outputs, alarm linkage support preset, patrol, pattern, recording, relay output, upload center, etc.
- 1 audio input and 1 audio output
- Smart image processing: support defog, HLC/BLC
- Smart codec: low bit rate, ROI
- Smart detection: support intrusion detection, line crossing detection, audio exception detection
- Auto iris, auto focus, auto white balance, backlight compensation and auto day & night switch
- Min. Illumination: Color：0.05Lux @ (F1.6, AGC ON), B/W：0.01Lux @ (F1.6, AGC ON), 0 lux with IR
- Support 8 privacy masks
- 360° endless pan range and -15°-90° tilt range
- 240°/s Pan Preset Speed and 200°/s Tilt Preset Speed
- 0.1°-160°/s Manual Pan Speed and 0.1°-120°/s Manual Tilt Speed
- 300 presets programmable; preset image freezing capability
- 8 patrols, up to 32 presets per patrol Park action.
- Power-off memory: restore PTZ & Lens status after reboot.
- H.264/MJPEG video compression
- H.264 encoding with Baseline/Main/High profile
- ROI(Region of Interest) encoding
- Built-in Web server
- Onboard storage, up to 128GB
- Support up to 8 NAS storage; Edge recording (transmit the videos from SD card to the NAS after network resumed)
- HTTPS encryption and IEEE 802.1X port-based network access control Support three streams
- Multiple network protocols supported: IPv4/Ipv6, HTTP, HTTPS, 802.1X, QoS, FTP, SMTP, UPnP, SNMP, DNS, DDNS, NTP, RTSP, RTP, TCP, UDP, IGMP, ICMP, DHCP, PPPoE